Job Title: Software Developer
You’ll be playing a key role in the design, installation, testing and maintenance of software systems. The programs you create are likely to help businesses be more efficient and provide a better service. You will be responsible for writing and coding individual programmes or providing an entirely new software solution. The specifications you’ll work on will come from IT Analysts.
As a Software Developer at Wave Infotech Solutions India Pvt. Ltd., your key responsibilities can include:
- Reviewing current systems
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Working closely with analysts, designers and staff
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Preparation of training manuals for users
- Maintaining the systems once they are up and running
Knowledge of programming skills are a given if you want to be a Software Developer. You’ll need to be comfortable with
- Object Oriented Concepts
- Design Patterns
- Microsoft.Net Platform
- Web Based Systems
- WCF, Web Services
- ASP.Net MVC
- MS SQL Server
- Expertise in current computer hardware and software
- Communications skills
- Team-working skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Commercial Awareness – An appreciation of the bigger business picture, not just its IT requirements
- Organisational skills
- A thorough approach
Job Title: Software Tester
- Excellent analyzing, logical and communication skills
- Self-learning capability.
- Good written and oral communication skill.
- Basic knowledge of C#, Unit Testing, and Selenium preferred but not necessary.
- Analyzing the requirements from the client (direct interaction with clients)
- Preparing Test Plans.
- Preparation of Test cases for the module, integration, and system testing.
- Participate in different levels of testing (UI, Functionality, Performance)
- Should be able to work independently.
- Should be able to coordinate with developers towards resolving issues.
How to Apply:
If you think you are a suitable match for the above position, send us an email at email@example.com
– Pre-screening: Telephonic conversation at the time of Scheduling
– Round 1: Written Application Test
– Round 2: Technical Interview
– Round 3: Final Round